Listing Courtesy of LAKESIDE REALTY
5 / 3
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Back on the market due to the buyerâ€™s financing falling through. Beautifully upgraded 2-STORY home with the perfect layout for sale in Tanner Crossings! Picturesque curb appeal complete with a PICKET FENCE. The home sits on a large CORNER lot at the entrance to a peaceful CUL DE SAC. The EXTERIOR was PAINTed within the last 3 YEARS and the kitchen was given major upgrades, including all NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, a STONE BACKSPLASH, and beautiful GRANITE countertops. The kitchen upgrades pair beautifully with the tall 42" cabinets complete with crown molding. The formal dining room and living room are combined and have wood LAMINATE flooring. The family room and kitchen combo are at the rear of the house along with a full bathroom and 5th bedroom which could be used as an office. Upstairs, there are 3 separate bedrooms, the Master bedroom, 2 full bathrooms and large BONUS room! The ceiling fans are throughout. The bonus room has a wall-long, deep STORAGE CLOSET for all your storage needs. The 2 car garage also has BUILT-IN racks for extra storage. The huge Master bedroom comes with TRAY CEILINGS, wood LAMINATE flooring, and YOURS/MINE WALK-IN CLOSETS (one with its own chandelier). The Master bathroom has a GARDEN TUB with a separate shower stall and DUAL SINKS. Other perks to be noted are the COVERED BACK PATIO overlooking a large back yard, PLANTATION SHUTTERS throughout the house, brand NEW ROOF in 2018, SURROUND SOUND wiring in the family room, and a COMMUNITY POOL and playground!
||14605 CHLOE CT
Tanner Road Ph 04 47 26
TANNER ROAD PH 4 47/26 LOT 175 $3,273
Assigned School Zones
- East Lake Elem
- Corner Lake Middle
- East River High
| East Lake Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Bonneville Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Montessori School Of East Orlando||(Preschool-6)|
| Carillon Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||5|
| Columbia Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||4|
| Sunset Christian Preparatory||(Preschool-5)|
| Montessori School Of East Orlando||(Preschool-6)|
| Hagerty High School||(9-12)||3|
| Econ River High Charter||(9-12)|
| University High School||(9-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Deed Restrictions, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- Ceiling Fans(S), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Air
- Central, Electric
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Loft
- Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Available
- Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,On Street
- Security System,Smoke Detector(s)
Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities
- Please see http://www.tannercrossingshoa.com/documents/ for pet restrictions. It is the responsibility of the buyer to confirm all HOA information directly with the homeowner's association.
- From 408 E, take exit 23 and turn right onto E Colonial Drive. Left onto Lake Pickett Rd. Right onto Lake Picket Rd. Left onto N Tanner Rd. Right onto Kristenright Ln. Right onto Shawn Circle. Left onto Chloe Ct. The house will be on the left.
About a year ago, Orlando Sentinel reporters Lauren Delgado and Trevor Fraser set out, wagons in tow, to conquer the Central Florida Ale Trail. The scavenger hunt-like process required the brave to obtain a stamp from each of the then 17 breweries on...Continue Reading
Mary ShanklinContact ReporterOrlando Sentinel
The hot spot driving the greatest share of home sales in the core Orlando market sits atop former citrus groves nestled between historic Winter Garden and Disney theme parks, new data shows.
Winter Gard...Continue Reading
By: Brendan O'Connor August 23, 2018
The Miami-based real estate developer, Alex Vadia of Midtown Opportunities, has purchased one of the last vacant properties in Baldwin Park’s town center.
The 0.82-acre lot is located at 47...Continue Reading
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.8/2/2017 2:25:51 PM2019