Listing Courtesy of ROCKET HOMES REAL ESTATE LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You're going to absolutely love this beautiful fully furnished, move-in ready newer construction home at Innovation, Storey Park. You will feel at home in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom single family home featuring a welcoming front porch, 2 car garage, open floor plan with the kitchen overlooking the combination of dining and family room. Granite counter tops in the kitchen and in all bathrooms. Tile throughout the kitchen, dining room, family room, office, hallways and laundry room. The spacious master suite includes a separate bathtub and shower as well as his/her sinks and a large walk-in closet. This house offers a premium lot overlooking conservation area. The community grants access to amazing amenities such as a resort style pool, lap pool, 2 splash pads, Jacuzzi, food pavilion, tennis court, playground and state of the art fitness center. The community also features nature trails and camp grounds. This gated solar community is near the airport, A+ rated schools, close to Lake Nona and the future Town Center Medical City! The community has easy access to mayor highways and worldwide renown attractions.
Seller offering to sell home furnished, see list of included items with disclosures.
||10243 AUTHORS WAY
Storey Park Ph 2
32832 Orlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
STOREY PARK - PHASE 2 88/37 LOT 133 $6,358
Assigned School Zones
- Moss Park Elementary
- Innovation Middle School
- Lake Nona High
| Sun Blaze Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Moss Park Elementary School||(K-5)||2|
| Northlake Park Community Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Eagle Creek Elementary||(K-5)|
| Primrose School At Vista Lakes||(Preschool-K)|
| Vista Lakes Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Hidden Oaks Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Lake Nona High School||(8-12)||3|
| Lake Nona Middle School||(6-8)|
| Odyssey Middle School||(6-8)||3|
| Lake Nona High School||(8-12)||3|
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access
- Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Central Air
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Cable,Clubhouse,Fitness Center,Lobby Key Required,Park,Playground,Pool,Recreation Facilities,Security,Tennis Court(s),Wheelchair Access
- Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Fire Hydrant,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Solar,Sprinkler Meter,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Available
- Conservation Area,Level/Flat,Oversized Lot,Sidewalk
- Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Gated Community,Security System,Security System Owned,Smoke Detector(s)
Cable Tv, Community Pool, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
- North of Dowden Rd, property is located on the North side of the street.
About a year ago, Orlando Sentinel reporters Lauren Delgado and Trevor Fraser set out, wagons in tow, to conquer the Central Florida Ale Trail. The scavenger hunt-like process required the brave to obtain a stamp from each of the then 17 breweries on...Continue Reading
Mary ShanklinContact ReporterOrlando Sentinel
The hot spot driving the greatest share of home sales in the core Orlando market sits atop former citrus groves nestled between historic Winter Garden and Disney theme parks, new data shows.
Winter Gard...Continue Reading
By: Brendan O'Connor August 23, 2018
The Miami-based real estate developer, Alex Vadia of Midtown Opportunities, has purchased one of the last vacant properties in Baldwin Park’s town center.
The 0.82-acre lot is located at 47...Continue Reading
ListingCourtesyofROCKET HOMES REAL ESTATE LLC
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.8/2/2017 2:25:51 PM2019