Listing Courtesy of 3% REAL E$TATE
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Perfect location in the "HEART OF DR PHILLIPS" AREA OF SW ORLANDO. Gated and guarded Bella Notte At Vizcaya. Mediterranean style 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath pool/spa home with 3000+ sq. ft. of living area. Situated on premium homesite with NO rear neighbors. fabulous floor plan with formal areas, family room, office and loft. Master bedroom downstairs. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and loft and one of the bedrooms has private bath. Tray ceiling in formal areas and master bedroom. Extensive use of tile downstairs. Great kitchen with center work island, lots of corian countertop space, breakfast bar and dinette. Master suite with 2 closets, garden tub, and double vanities. Heat pool/spa salt water built in 2010. Tile roof. Two car garage. Community pool, fitness center and playground. Walking distance to famous "Restaurants Row" and shopping. Conveniently located to the international airport, amusement parks, major highways and great shopping. Wifi alarm and control termite. Property could be fence enclosed.
New furniture NO included. Furniture available for additional cost.
Assigned School Zones
- Bay Meadows Elem
- Southwest Middle
- Dr. Phillips High
| Bay Meadows Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Dr. Phillips Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Sand Lake Elementary School||(Preschool-5)||5|
| Orlando Torah Academy||(Preschool-5)|
| Southwest Middle School||(6-8)||3|
| Dr. Phillips High School||(9-12)||3|
| Universal Education Center||(10-12)||5|
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(S), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S)
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Central, Electric
- Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cable Available,Electricity Available,Public,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- In County,Sidewalk,Street Paved,Street Private
- Gated Community,Security System,Smoke Detector(s)
Community Pool, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- I-4 West, Exit 74 A, West on Sand Lake Rd., After Dr Phillips Blvd left on The Esplanade to the gate entrance, Right into Via Napoli and left on Via Bella Nott.
About a year ago, Orlando Sentinel reporters Lauren Delgado and Trevor Fraser set out, wagons in tow, to conquer the Central Florida Ale Trail. The scavenger hunt-like process required the brave to obtain a stamp from each of the then 17 breweries on...Continue Reading
Moving into a new home is an exciting time, and you’re probably daydreaming about decor and paint schemes and new furniture. But before you get into the fun stuff, there are some basics you should cover first.
Change the locks. Even if you’re promis...Continue Reading
Selling Your Home? Life isn't always as you see it. When you see the same thing every day, you get comfortable. We get so used to seeing things the same way, we don't always see what others see. Think of your home as ice cream. You like chocolate. I ...Continue Reading
Listing Courtesy of 3% REAL E$TATE
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Copyright © 2019 My Florida Regional MLS. All Rights Reserved.