Why settle for ordinary when you can have EXTRAORDINARY! Located on a beautiful tree-lined street in Harmony, facing the signature Johnny Miller golf course, this home is an exquisite blend of style, craftsmanship, & luxury. Fresh & crisp when you enter the foyer, you are welcomed by the cascading staircase, crown molding, hardwood floors, and elegant arched doorways. The bright & cheerful formal living room boasts large French doors, offering abundant natural light. *Magnificent Owners Suite* complete with solid surface dual sinks and a beautiful oversized shower. Closet designed with California Closet system *2 Additional BR* Magnificent gourmet kitchen w/custom oak cabinetry & accented by beautiful granite counters, high-quality appliances including a* commercial grade gas stove.* French doors open to the sundrenched pool area w/access to the INCREDIBLE, PRIVATE, & covered lanai with summer kitchen- SERENITY! Family room features a cozy gas fireplace with built-in bookcases. Enjoy over 11,000 acres of hiking trails, fishing, soccer, tennis, basketball courts, splash pad, playgrounds restaurants, food market, hair/ nail salon, doctors office, and a newly installed workout facility. Just a short drive to Melbourne beaches, Lake Nona Medical City, Disney, and downtown Orlando. Lease to purchase option available and owner financing also available.
- Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- Built In Features, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Ceiling Fans(S), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(S), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(S), Vaulted Ceiling(S), Walk-In Closet(S), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Zoned
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Apt
- Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Barrel/Cistern(S), Rain Gutters
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities
- In County,Near Golf Course,Sidewalk
- Alley Access,Common,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Rear,On Street
- Security System,Security System Owned
- Golf Course
- Verify with HOA for any breed restrictions.
- Head east on Hwy 192 out of St. Cloud. Turn left, into Five Oaks Drive. At the roundabout, take first right on Five Oaks Drive. At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Cat Brier Trl. Continue on Cat Brier Trl, home is on the left.
Listing Courtesy of THE CORCORAN CONNECTION LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Copyright © 2019 My Florida Regional MLS. All Rights Reserved.