Listing Courtesy of EVISTA RESOURCES REALTY INC
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Recently built in November 2018 this magnificent home with many upgrades sits on a large lot with a spectacular water view. You can enjoy time on the front porch or on the rear lanai, this home offers the best of outdoor living. Space for all the family, as you enter the home the formal living and dining rooms great you. Off to the right is the family room, overlooking the water. A gourmet kitchen with many upgrades and the breakfast nook. The first floor also has the laundry room, storage and half bath. The downstairs master bedroom with a tray ceiling also has a water view and sliding glass door to the lanai. The master bathroom has duel sinks and a garden tub with separate shower. Venturing upstairs you will find a huge loft area, the second master with vaulted ceiling and the 3rd and 4th bedrooms. Sawgrass Bay is a charming new-home community surrounded by conservation areas and ponds in Clermont. It is the ideal place for families who prefer a small-town atmosphere yet with convenient access to big-city amenities. Close by you will find championship golf courses, an excellent school district, featuring Sawgrass Bay Elementary School inside the community, as well as wide-open spaces and abundant shopping, cultural, sports and entertainment options. The community amenities include picturesque nature trails, a playground, resort-style swimming pool and cabana. The CCD fee is included in the property tax bill.
||16745 MEADOWS ST
Greater Lakes Sawgrass
GREATER LAKES PHASE 3 SUB LOT 291 11-24-26 PB 68 PG 82-84 ORB 5207 PG 2455 $4,065
Assigned School Zones
- Sawgrass Bay Elementary
- Windy Hill Middle
- East Ridge High
| Sawgrass Bay Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Independence Elementary||(K-5)|
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Washer
- Deed Restrictions, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- Cathedral Ceiling(S), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(S), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(S)
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Zoned
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Level/Flat,Sidewalk,Street Paved
- Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Parking Pad
Community Pool, Recreational Facilities
- From the US27 and 192 head north on US27 for about 5 miles, right into Superior Blvd, right on Tahoe, left on Meadows house on left.
Moving into a new home is an exciting time, and you’re probably daydreaming about decor and paint schemes and new furniture. But before you get into the fun stuff, there are some basics you should cover first.
Change the locks. Even if you’re promis...Continue Reading
Selling Your Home? Life isn't always as you see it. When you see the same thing every day, you get comfortable. We get so used to seeing things the same way, we don't always see what others see. Think of your home as ice cream. You like chocolate. I ...Continue Reading
As a home seller, you hope to get your house listed and receive an offer, then a contract within days thereafter.
Does that happen often? You bet it does! However, real estate is local and every market is different. We can’t possibly compare Clermon...Continue Reading
ListingCourtesyofEVISTA RESOURCES REALTY INC
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.8/2/2017 2:25:51 PM2020